- Special conditions for the purchase of products included in the exhibit Kunst Uit Eigen Provincie:
- For purchases made at the art exhibition, the right of withdrawal (by operation of law) does not apply, it is for your convenience that you can use the option to pay for your purchase via the payment options of this website instead of pay cash after the exhibition.
- If you purchase an item that is included in the exhibition - without prior approval from GemChristina - through this website, but that item has not been purchased at the exhibition itself, and this item is sold during the exhibition period (not to you), GemChristina reserves the right to cancel your purchase. Cancellation and refund of your full purchase amount will take place in week 1 of 2020.
- These conditions apply to all items sold by GemChristina.
- These general terms and conditions apply to each sales agreements concluded between GemChristina and buyer.
- By placing an order, the buyer declares to have read and understood these terms and conditions and accepts to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Product listings
- Please allow for small deviations in color of the depicted products. Colors can to some extent differ from how the preview image was displayed on the website due to monitor settings.
- Gemstone is a product of nature. The stones vary in quality. Stones can have imperfections and inclusions. GemChristina refers to the product images for an indication of the quality of the stones used. Feel free to request additional information or images.
- The product listed is the exact product that will be delivered.
- GemChristina guarantees the utmost care and confidentiality in handling the personal information of the buyer. GemChristina will use the personal data solely for the implementation and handling of the order. Personal information is never passed on to third parties by the seller.
- For the use, storage and distribution of the content of GemChristina shop, you must have prior written permission of GemChristina.
- All shippments are made from the Netherlands.
- GemChristina will take the greatest possible care when receiving and handling the orders.
- Products are shipped in a bubble wrap envelope or as small parcel.
- Products that are in stock are usually shipped on the next business day after receiving cleared payment.
- Custom orders will be sent on the next business day after the work is completed and after receiving cleared payment.
- Products are only shipped after full payment has been received.
- All products are shipped to the delivery address provided by the buyer.
- The buyer who provided personal data within the framework of the agreement, guarantees that this is accurate, complete and up to date.
- All products are shipped with PostNL services with Track&Trace.
- During checkout the available options will be presented based on the purchase value.
- Note that for shippments outside the European Union local custom rules apply. If there are any applied import taxes, customs fees, or other, these are the responsibility of the buyer. The purchase value will be declared on the customs declaration.
- Right of withdrawal
- After receipt of the product, buyer has the possibility to return the item without giving any reason for 14 days. This period shall begin from the day of receipt of the product.
- A product that has been
customized at the request of a customer or that is made to order is
excluded from the right of withdrawal.
- Buyer shall handle the product with due care during this 14-day period. He/she will only unpack or trie the product to the extent necessary in order to assess whether he/she wishes to keep the product. If the attached label has been removed the product is considered to have been used and the right of withdrawal is forfeit. The buyer shall be liable for any decrease in value resulting from the use of the product other than what’s necessary to assess the nature, characteristics and use of the produt.
- In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, the buyer must notify GemChristina within the 14-day period through an unequivocal statement about the decision to terminate the agreement. The form provided on the website should be used.
- The buyer must return the product as quickly as possible – but no later than 14 days – after notifying GemChristina. Please note that the burden of proof that the goods supplied are returned on time lies with the buyer, for example by means of a proof of delivery.
- Return of product must be done with similar packing as in which the order was received, and in the condition in which the buyer has received the product, i.e. intact and undamaged. Return shipping costs are at the expense of the buyer. For an estimate of return shipping costs please refer to your preferred postal service.
- GemChristina will after a successful withdrawal by the buyer, refund the original purchase cost as fast as possible, but no later than 14 days after the day of receipt of the return shippment. Proof of delivery lies with the buyer. Original shipping cost is non-refundable.
- If the returned product is in any way damaged, incomplete or shows clear signs of being used, GemChristina has the right not to refund the buyer.
- Due care
- In order to keep your jewelry as beautiful as possible, it is best to avoid contact with:
- Soap and water: take the jewelry off when swimming, showering or washing hands.
- Body lotion, cream and perfume: make sure lotion, cream or perfume is completely absorbed by your skin before you put on jewelry which makes contact with your skin.
- Perspiration: don’t wear when playing sports
- Store jewelry with silver contents in a closed box to prevent oxidation
- Keep jewelry stored in a flat position or on a roll. Prevent kinks in the wire.
information when you purchase an item from me, contact me, or otherwise
use my services through www.gemc.eu.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
- as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect,
use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief
that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to
government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c)
prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity,
security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and
safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Christina Stijnman, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me through the contact form on this website.
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will do my best to help you. If there are problems, we can work together to arrive at a satisfactory solution.